Part-Time or Full-Time Therapist - Schaumburg and Lake in the Hills
Our thriving behavioral health practice is looking to add additional therapists to our team to see clients and families in an outpatient setting. Clinicians must be able to work with clients 12 and up. Experience and willingness to work with younger clients ages 6-11 is highly preferred. This position is located at our Schaumburg and Lake in the Hills locations. Applicants must have a valid IL license (LCSW, LCPC, LMFT, Psy.D., Ph.D) and the ability to practice independently. NOTE: LSW and LPC resumes will not be accepted as only clinical licensure is sought at this time. Evening availability is required and daytime availability is a plus. Positions for part time and full time clinicians are available with a minimum requirement of 12 client hours and a maximum of 40 per week. Two years post licensure and/or outpatient therapy experience preferred.
Job Type: Independent Contractor/1099 position
Benefits not provided. We do offer competitive compensation.
· Support staff available for billing and scheduling needs
· Multi-platform marketing & Internet presence
· Opportunities for niche services, including seminars and group therapy
· Psychological and Neuropsychological testing services available on-site
· Clinical and legal consultation provided
· Modern and newly expanded office space
· Casual work environment
· Clinicians maintain own schedule
Please forward any questions or cover letters and resumes to the attention of Jeff Bondora and Jessica Zaucha, owners at: [email protected].
Part-Time Psychiatrist (2-3 Days) - Schaumburg
Our thriving behavioral health practice is looking to add a psychiatrist to our team to see patients in an outpatient setting. We are specifically looking to hire a clinician that can treat and has experience with children (ages 5 and up), adolescents and adults. This position is located at our Schaumburg location.
Independent Contractor/1099 position. Benefits not provided.
Employee/W2 position is also available, upon negotiation.
- We offer competitive compensation and a dynamic team of supportive professionals.
- Our offices are closed on Sundays and all national holidays.
· Support staff assist with all billing and scheduling needs.
· Multi-platform marketing of services & Internet presence.
· Opportunities for niche services, including seminars and group therapy.
· Psychological and Neuropsychological testing services available on-site.
· Clinical and legal consultation provided.
· Two office locations in the Chicago Northwest Suburbs: Schaumburg and Lake In the Hills, with a close proximity to I-90 and I-53/I-290.
· Modern and newly expanded office spaces.
· Ability to decorate office to suit needs.
· A casual work environment.
· Provider can maintain their own schedule and hours as they desire.
Please forward any questions or cover letters and resumes to the attention of Jeff Bondora and Jessica Zaucha, practice owners at: [email protected].