Part-Time or Full-Time Therapist - Schaumburg and Lake in the Hills
Our thriving behavioral health practice is looking to add an additional part time or full time therapist (12 hours up to 40 hours) to our team to see clients and families in an outpatient setting. This position would be located at BZA Behavioral Health in our Schaumburg location with some hours also available in our Lake In The Hills location should the applicant desire above 20 hours per week. Applicants must have a valid IL license (LCSW, LCPC, LMFT, Psy.D., Ph.D) and the ability to practice independently. NOTE: LSW and LPC’s resumes will not be accepted as only clinical licensure is sought at this time. Some evening availability is required and some day time and Saturday morning / afternoon time would also be preferred. We are specifically looking for clinicians that have experience with children (ages 6-12), along with adolescents and the willingness to work with adults.
Job Type: Independent Contractor/1099 position. Benefits not provided. We do offer competitive compensation.
· Support staff available for billing and scheduling needs
· Multi-platform marketing & Internet presence
· Opportunities for niche services, including seminars and group therapy
· Psychological and Neuropsychological testing services available on-site
· Clinical and legal consultation provided
· A modern and newly expanded office space
· A casual work environment
· Clinicians maintain own schedule
Please forward any questions or cover letters and resumes to the attention of Jeff Bondora and Jessica Zaucha, owners at: firstname.lastname@example.org.