Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefits. We are in network with most insurance plans. We can also provide you with the necessary paperwork to bill your out of network insurance. Sliding fee scale and flexible payment options are also available. We accept cash, check and all major credit cards.
Payment Options:1.) In Network Insurance
Accepted Insurance Plans-
- APS Healthcare
BlueCross and BlueShield, HMO and PPO
- Magellan Behavioral Health
United Health Care
- And adding others...
Does BZA take my insurance?
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
If we do not take your insurance, you will be considered out of network and your benefits will pay accordingly. Contact your insurance and ask the following questions.
- What is my out of network deductible and has it been met?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session before and after the deductible has been met?
Reduced fee / Sliding Scale Fee services available when warranted. Payment options include cash, check and all major credit cards.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, there will be a $40 missed session fee.
Please contact us for further information.