Effective July 1st, 2019, BZA has updated its fees. Please note the following changes:
- Initial Assessment: $190
- Individual or Family Therapy (over 53 minutes): $160
- Family Therapy (52 minutes or less): $150
- Individual Therapy (52 minutes or less): $120
- Group Therapy: $50 per hour
- Consultation: $30 per quarter hour
- Missed Session fee: $50
- Psychological Testing: $2000 - $2600 for full battery
For clients using insurance, while some insurance reimbursement rates have changed in 2019, the adjusted rates for sessions are determined by your insurance provider and will not be affected by the fees charged by BZA.
The fees charged for appointments that are missed or cancelled within 24 hours will increase to $50 effective July 1, 2019.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefits. We are in network with most insurance plans. We can also provide you with the necessary paperwork to bill your out of network insurance. Sliding fee scale and flexible payment options are also available and are reviewed annually. We accept cash, check and all major credit cards.
Accepted Insurance Plans
- APS Healthcare
- BlueCross and BlueShield, HMO and PPO
- Magellan Behavioral Health
- United Health Care
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Does BZA take my insurance?
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
If we do not take your insurance, you will be considered out-of-network and your benefits will pay accordingly. Contact your insurance and ask the following questions.
- What is my out of network deductible and has it been met?
What is the coverage amount per therapy session before and after the deductible has been met?